Please contact our support for more information.
Special Site #1
This prop deal is an exclusive deal at an established network with good traffic already. The seating rules are relatively easy to be a prop deal of this kind and the prop payment is good. This deal is aimed at players playing Omaha or higher Texas Holdem limits. This site allows propping at HU SNGs.
85% on all prop limits
All games outside the prop limits pays 27% to the prop.
FL: $3/6 and above
NL/PL Texas Holdem: $1/2 and above
SNG: HU SNGs $20+
Omaha: all stakes
Frequently asked questions about this site
Q: I already got an account at this site, can I still be a prop here?
A: If your account have been inactive for more than 6 months and are not tracked to another affiliate it is possible. Contact Prop Support and they help you.
Q: Where do I get my rakeback, and what day am I being paid?
A: You are paid monthly to your account.
Rules and restrictions
1) When all of the prop’s table(s) becomes full the prop must either leave the table or start a new table of the same stake.
2) Props are not allowed to sit at waiting lists. Any prop found at a waiting list forfeits all rakeback for that day. If it is repeated the prop will be removed from the prop program.
3) Props are not allowed to sit out at any table for any reason.
4) Props are not allowed to take the last seat of a table.
5) When playing HU props are not allowed to refuse to play against anyone.
6) When playing HU SNGs the prop must sit down first in order to receive prop payment.
7) If a prop plays the majority of their game outside the prop limits the site reserves the right to remove this prop from the prop program.
8) Props are not eligible for any promotions unless otherwise stated.
9) The Prop site reserves the right to withhold payment to any prop players suspected of collusion or abuse of the scheme in general.
Prop Site #6 Review
This deal is one aimed at high volume Holdem or PLO players. The poker room is one that’s already well-established and enjoys a decent influx of new players. The deal is an exclusive one, which means you won’t be able to sign up as a poker prop for this site anywhere else, and it also means that there won’t be many props accepted. The rake rebate rate offered at this site doesn’t quite shoot past 100% but it is generous nonetheless. Those who play within the propping limits get 85% of the rake back, and those who play outside these limits aren’t completely left in the rain either: they’ll earn a 27% rake rebate. The propping limits are quite high on this deal: at the NL tables, players have to play at least $1/$2 and at the FL ones, at least $3/$6. Propping is allowed at the heads-up SNG tables too. The limit there is $20. As far as Omaha is concerned, all stakes are fair game for the poker props.
Those who already have an account at this poker room will only be able to become props if they fulfill certain requirements: their accounts have to have been inactive for at least the last 6 months. Also, it is important that they’re not tracked back to another affiliate, in which case they lose the possibility to become props. Rake rebate earned by poker props is transferred directly into player accounts once every month.
Certain propping restrictions apply when players register for this deal. If a poker prop takes a seat at a HU SNG table, he’s not allowed to refuse to play against anyone who sits down with him. Poker props can’t wait at a full table for a seat to free up either. Props who play outside the propping limits a lot, risk losing their prop status.